Thursday, 15 August 2019

Donald Trump Says September Trade Talks With China "Still On"

President Donald Trump said Thursday the planned trade talks with China set for September will go ahead, and the sides continue to negotiate by phone.

from NDTV News - Top-stories https://ift.tt/33AKqRw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump's Team Wanted To Ban Voting Machines In Half Of US Last Year: Report

White House adviser Kurt Olsen, a lawyer Trump has tasked with proving widely debunked election-rigging conspiracy theories, pushed the plan...