The Supreme Court has sought responses from the Centre, the CBI and others on a plea filed by a 78-year-old retired banker who was duped of Rs 23 crore after allegedly being put under "digital arrest" for nearly a month.
from NDTV News Search Records Found 1000 https://ift.tt/v5pA4td
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trump's Team Wanted To Ban Voting Machines In Half Of US Last Year: Report
White House adviser Kurt Olsen, a lawyer Trump has tasked with proving widely debunked election-rigging conspiracy theories, pushed the plan...
-
Body parts of an abandoned newborn were recovered from the mouths of stray dogs in Odisha's Balasore district on Tuesday. from NDTV Ne...
-
Thousands of user accounts for online government services in Canada were recently hacked during cyber attacks, authorities said Saturday. ...
-
Gaza health officials said Saturday that over 69,000 Palestinians have been killed in the Israel-Hamas war so far, as Israel and Hamas compl...
No comments:
Post a Comment